More than just design, we are 100% committed to producing the highest in quality and creativity, and it doesn't end there. By taking the time to really understand our clients, we're able to differentiate ourselves by providing much more than just good design. We realize that most of our clients are more concerned about reliability than creativity, so we excel at:
- Speed - we deliver our work fast
- Getting It Right - we grasp what the client wants quickly, and provide it correctly the first time around
- Attention to Detail - whether it's a small period, or just following up with the client, details are very important
- Experience - our background, our talent, and our years in the business, allow us to answer almost any challenge
- Chemistry - relationships with our clients are a #1 priority
Like all service organizations, our invoices are based on the time we invest in a project. Currently, we charge 50% less than other firms of our quality and experience. We always provide a detailed iQuote for approval before we begin. Contact Us Now to get an iQuote on your next project.
Laying The Foundation
The first thing we do is schedule an "information-gathering" meeting that helps us determine time-line, budget, specs, purpose, objectives, target audience, and any other specific client preferences. Although this can sometimes be time-consuming, it is crucially important and will help us produce creative and targeted work.
Developing The Right Idea
Despite popular misconceptions, good creative work doesn't come in a flash of inspiration, but rather from a lot of trial and error. This is why we consider several approaches (concepts), work them through, try them out, and then revise them. After you see them and choose a concept, we'll make as many revisions as we need until it's exactly the way you want it.
3003 Braintree Road, Franklin, TN 37069 • (615) 599-7900 • info@iQConcepts.net